You are invited to Vanderbilt's 2009 Dean Richard Memorial Open on March 14, 2009. The Dean Richard Memorial Open will offer events in open saber, division III epee, open foil, and open epee.
Mixed Saber: 9:00 AM
D & Under Mixed Div III Epee: 9:15 AM
Mixed Foil: 10:45 AM
Mixed Epee: 2:15 PM
Doors open: 8:00 a.m.
(all times Central Standard Time)
Times listed are for close of registration. Events begin 15 minutes after close of registration. Please plan to arrive within plenty of time to meet these deadlines. Parking can be difficult.
Please preregister at: http://askfred.net/Events/Prereg/prereg.php?tournament_id=7348
Preregistration opens on 11/13/2008.
Preregistration closes on 03/12/2009.
(with pre-registration) $25 for 1st event, $10 for each additional event
(without pre-registration) $30 for 1st event, $10 for each additional event
- Registration will be paid at the door.
Location: Vanderbilt's Recreation Center
Please follow the following link for directins: http://www.vanderbilt.edu/CampusRecreation/parking.html
- USFA membership is required and all events will be run according to USFA rules and regulations. Fencers will not be permitted to compete without proof of membership in the form of valid USFA cards or letters of good standing from the USFA, or without a completed membership application and payment. Membership applications will be available at the tournament.
- Please note that this is an Open tournament and as such there are certain age restrictions in keeping with USFA regulations. No fencers under the age of 13 at the time of the tournament will be permitted to compete in any events being held.
- Also, as per USFA regulations, all fencers must have appropriate knickers and knee high socks to compete in this tournament. There can be no exceptions, and this will be enforced.
- Ratings will be awarded as appropriate for each event. Awards will be given for first through third place in each event as well as for the top three placing women in each event.
Contact the VUFC President by e-mailing the organizer at email@example.com or call 615-497-1907.
We hope to see you there!