- All events open to collegiate fencers only
- Proof of college enrollment (i.e. current student ID) required
- Fencers MUST register for events under their collegiate club affiliation to compete and to earn points for their school (must be the primary club in FRED, not secondary!)
- Novice fencers must have less than 1 year of fencing experience
- Fencers may compete in no more than two events.
- Novice Foil 9:00 am
- Foil 9:30 am
- Epee 11:30 am
- Saber 1:30 pm
- Fencers may compete in a maximum of two events.
- Novice fencers not allowed any crossovers
- Preregistration: $20 for first event, $10 for second event
- Preregistration closes the THURSDAY before the event, so do not wait until the last minute to sign up!
- Registration at the door: $25 for first event, $15 for second event
Directions to the Tournament:
- Traveling north on Route 101:
Go through much of San Luis Obispo and exit at the Grand Avenue/Cal Poly exit. Turn left onto Grand Avenue and go (uphill) approximately 1/4 mile to the south entrance of the campus.
- Traveling south on Route 101:
As you approach San Luis Obispo, Exit the Fwy at Monterey Street (the first exit in SLO). Make a right turn, then an immediate left turn onto the frontage road (you will be going the same direction you were on the Fwy). Go approximately 3 blocks to Grand Ave. Turn right (going uphill) and go approximately 1/4 mile to the south entrance of the campus.
Park in the northwest corner of the parking structure located next to the Performing Arts Center. Walk down the west exit to second gymnasium facility (the larger one with the silver curved roof). Enter at the north entrance of the Recreation Center.