This event is sanctioned by the USFA's South Jersey Division.
COVID-19 Guidelines (Subject to Change) - Read Carefully
• This tournament is subject to state laws and orders regarding COVID-19, including assembly of persons
• COVID-19 Protocols will be implemented throughout the whole tournament. There will be no exceptions. IF YOU CAN'T COMPLY DO NOT REGISTER
• A temperature check will be taken before you enter the fencing room.
• Fencers are advised to wash their clothes before they come to tournament.
• No personal chairs or alternative seating options are allowed on the floor. -No congregating or gathering in any doorways, hallways, or walkways.
• Fencers come to the venue semi-dressed up with knickers, socks and shoes on. No change of clothes in the locker or restrooms is permitted.
• All events will be capped, and entry is on a first-come first-served basis - NO EXCEPTIONS. Once the tournament has filled to the capped amount, a wait list will begin.
• Everyone in the venue must wear a face mask that covers nose and mouth except when eating and/or drinking. There are no exceptions. If you are unable to wear a face mask stay home.
• Face Shield is not a replacement for a face mask.
• No food or drink will be sold in the venue. You must bring your own food/drink
• No parents, coaches, or spectators are allowed in the designated fencing area. However, only one coach is allowed to assist a fencer during DE bouts. Coach will stand in a clearly designated area and will be instructed not to step out of this area until the bout ends. Violators will be escorted out of the venue immediately.
• Only fencers are allowed in the fencing area, and must stay behind the strips all the time, except for the times they are fencing.
• Fencers are not allowed to touch the scoring machine, weights, shims, remote and scoresheet. Fencers are not required to sign the score sheet or DE slips.
• Fencers to refrain from shaking hands after bouts
• When you have finished fencing in your event, please gather up your belongings quickly and leave the building immediately. You may not stay and socialize
• No medal ceremony. Top 4 to receive their medals from Bout Committee on their way out.
• Anything left at the end of the day (Lost & Found) will be thrown out. No Exceptions
• There may be additional instructions related to COVID-19 safety measures. We will send a mass email to all participants with all instructions prior to the tournament.
Events Schedule: (please arrive early--times listed are close of check-in!)
E & Under Y12 Women's Epee - 1:00PM
E & Under Y12 Mens's Epee - 1:00PM
E & Under Y14 Mens's Epee - 3:30PM
E & Under Y14 Women's Epee - 3:30PM
D & Under Senior Men's Epee - 5:30PM
D & Under Senior Women's Epee - 5:30PM
Please note that events may be combined if fewer than 6 fencers attend.
All fencers Must wear required fencing attire and bring at least 2 working weapons and 2 working body cords.
Valid USFA membership is required. You MUST show your USFA card or have proof that payment has been made.
We are trying to discourage people from pre-registering and not showing up. If you are listed as pre-registered in the 24 hours before close of check-in and you do not show up, your name goes on a warning list. If you do so again you will not be able to pre-register for Zeljkovic Fencing Academy events for the next calendar year. This means that you won’t be able to pre-register via askFRED and you will have to compete as a walk-in entry. If you pre-register and cannot show up, simply remove your name from the pre-registration list.
** Liability Waiver - Upon entering this tournament you agree to abide by the current rules of the USFA and other applicable rules instituted by Zeljkovic Fencing Academy. You acknowledge you are entering this tournament at your own risk and release the USFA and its sponsors, Zeljkovic Fencing Academy, and referees from any liability. With entry you give consent to Zeljkovic Fencing Academy to obtain medical care from any licensed physician, hospital or clinic for any injury or illness that may arise during activities associated with this tournament. **
$50 if preregistered and pay at the door.
$65 for walk- ins.
All payments made at the door and must be in cash, check, or Venmo.
**CREDIT CARDS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENTS AT THE DOOR**
Zeljkovic Fencing Academy - South Jersey is located at:
5 Esterbrook Ln
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Cell: 856-905-8364 or 215-479-1286
For any more information e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Preregistration opens on 02/03/2022.
Preregistration closes on 05/07/2022.