HB Division Qualifiers U17 and U20 (Women and Men)
Entry Fee is $40 per event
Payment Methods: Cash, Check
HB Division fencers only!
***Please Note that this event is being held at The Phoenix Center***
250 Hooker Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12603
We are located in the same plaza as Delforno's Deli, Raymond Optician, and Salon 252. Located on the block between 7-11 and Rite Aid. Directly across from the Elementary school's field.
Jr MF @ 9am
Jr WF @ 9am
Jr ME @ 10am
Jr WE @ 11am
Jr MS @ 12:30pm
Jr WS @ 12:30pm
Cdt ME @ 1:30pm
Cdt WE @ 2:30pm
Cdt MS @ 3:30pm
Cdt WS @ 3:30pm
Cdt WF @ 4:00pm
Cdt MF @ 4:00pm
Times are subject to change, depending on how many athletes pre-register.
Pre-Registration closes on 11/4/21 for registration after please email email@example.com with Name, USA Fencing Membership Number, and the event you are registering for.
HUDSON-BERKSHIRE DIVISION OF USA FENCING Health & Safety Plan
• If you are not feeling well (upset stomach, aches, temperature etc.) please STAY home.
• If you have been exposed to someone that has been sick with the COVID virus within the last 10 days, stay home and consult your doctor.
• Please read the USA Fencing guidelines to return to fencing (on the USA Fencing website).
• NOTIFY the Event Bout Committee if you become sick or have any symptoms after the event.
On Arrival, Everyone (fencers, parent, referees, bout committee members and organizers) will:
• Wear a face mask when entering or moving around (entering/exiting the building, using the restroom). Wash hands before entering or use sanitizer (available at entrance)
• Have their temperature taken with a contactless thermometer. Name, contact phone number and temperature will be recorded in an attendance log. If temperature exceeds 100F the individual will not be allowed entry.
• We ask only one parent attend, if possible, and to leave non-fencing siblings at home.
During the fencing event:
• Fencers will be responsible to bring all their own gear. No gear will be available for use. Fencers are required to wear a mask under the fencing mask.
• Bring your own water bottle to stay hydrated and make sure that each individual uses their own water bottle.
• Social distance at 6 feet or greater. Limit the use of chairs placed for your use along the side of the fencing strips.
After fencing event:
• Please return to your seat and remain there until results are announced. If the individual is eliminated in a Direct elimination bout then the fencer may leave.