The South Coast Fencing Center will be hosting an Orange Coast Division sanctioned tournament.
9:00am - Open Mixed Foil
9:00am - Youth-10 Mixed Foil
1:00pm - Youth-14 Mixed Foil
South Coast Fencing Center
3518 W Lake Center Dr. suite C
Santa Ana, CA 92704
The venue has 7 strips in use for the tournament. Covid protocols will be in force during this competition. Please read the following policies carefully prior to registration.
This tournament is subject to all applicable federal, state and local governance regarding Covid-19. If there is a change in mandate at any government level this tournament will be subject to that change, effective immediately.
Please note the following:
- Events will be capped at 42, with a maximum of 6 fencers per pool.
- Per USA Fencing guidelines, anyone entering the building must wear an appropriate mask (face shields are not acceptable). Masks that cover both the nose and mouth must be worn at all times while in the venue.
- Only fencers will be allowed in the building. One coach per club may be in the building; this coach must be the designated coach for the club (parents may not coach their children). All spectators must remain outside the building. Pop-up tents and chairs will be available during the event.
- There will not be temperature checks at this event; however, if you feel unwell, please stay home.
- Equipment check will be conducted outside and will include masks and gloves. In an effort to minimize bathroom usage, please arrive with knickers already on.
-Food and drink will not be available for purchase in the venue. Please be sure to bring your own and consume it outside.
- There will be no handshaking or elbow bumps during the event. Salutes prior to and after the bouts are sufficient. Per USA Fencing guidelines, fencers are to refrain from shouting after touches or after bouts.
We hope that everyone has a positive and productive experience during the tournament. If you have any questions about the event, please contact us!