Join us for the last MFC Youth Tournament of the season!
No walk-ins will be allowed for this event.
Prizes for top 8!
Registration opens 20 mins before start of each event.
Please do not forget to bring your USFA cards, age appropriate weapons, underarm protectors,full electric gear and water bottle (water fountain filling station is open).
If you are unable to make it, please send an email to email@example.com prior to 5/25 to receive credit towards a future event.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES:
- Each event will be capped to a total of 10-15 fencers.
- 1 coach or parent allowed for Y8 and Y10 event.
-Upon entering the 2nd floor, each youth student will be greeted by a staff member, checked in and informed where to bring equipment and warm up.
- All fencers will be checked for symptoms of sickness upon arrival.
- Everyone will be required to wear masks at all times.
- Social distancing between fencers will be strictly enforced with chairs and markers placed for fencers to sit in between bouts.
- Any fencer from outside of tri state area wishing to participate in the tournament will have to provide a negative COVID-19 test result.
- The rewards ceremony will be socially distanced for safety.
Please see below link for Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policies: https://cdn1.sportngin.com/attachments/document/62a0-1886140/USA_Fencing_MAAPP_Final_060619.pdf#_ga=2.95948250.734423682.1600180125-603829739.1572536120
There are no refunds for this event. There will be a $5 donation from each entry to the Yury Gelman Foundation.