Three Weapon E and Under $40. Limit 20 Fencers per event. COVID Safety Rules enforced. Doors open 45 min prior to close of reg for your event, please do not enter prior to that point.
Baltimore County is now requiring masks for all indoor activities therefore masks will be worn throughout practice. We have the Leon Paul fencing mask inserts (compatible with all masks) available on site for $2.
1. We're only allowing quarter capacity for most events instead of the recommended half capacity.
2. We have a germicidal fogger to clean the club.
3. We have bulk industrial size bottles of hand sanitizer spread throughout the club.
4. Touchless antibacterial soap dispensers and touchless paper towel dispensers are in the bathrooms. There are now four bathrooms available instead of just the one.
5. We are requiring masks as people enter the club, and when they’re leaving the club. Masks ARE required during fencing activity.
6. Social distancing will be encouraged and maintained outside of drill activities and fencing. We will avoid drills and games with high contact components.
7. We are not permitting spectators or visitors during club activities in order to keep the number of people in the space low. Parents are encouraged to drop off fencers for activities rather than to remain at the club.
11. We have set up a system at entry to avoid people congregating in the entryway. It directs people to hand sanitizer and a sign in log when they’re entering the club.
12. We are maintaining a sign in log to track who is at the club when. We are taking and logging temperature.
13. We have two water bottle filling stations so fencers can safely get water without using the traditional water fountain.
14. We will limit capacity in changing rooms to also maintain social distancing.
E & Under Senior Mixed Limit 20 EpeeE & Under Senior Mixed Limit 20 FoilE & Under Senior Mixed Limit 20 Saber
Preregistration opens on 03/20/2021.
Preregistration closes on 04/17/2021.