The tournament will be held at:
New York Fencing Academy - Long Island
8 Haven ave, suite LL3
Port Washington, NY 11050
Street parking and train station parking is available (free on Sundays)
Times posted are close of registration. Please arrive 30-45 mins earlier for the proper registration and warm-up
Men's Epee - 9.00 am
Women's Epee - 1.00 pm
* "If less than 8 fencers are signed-up by the deadline - events will be combined. All participants will be notified via email on the night of April 8th"
$35 per event
- Mask Mandates: all attendees at the event will be required to wear a mask at all times, including athletes during competition. Face coverings must be two-layer cloth masks or surgical face coverings. Single-layer gaiters, bandannas, masks with vents and inserts that clip into the fencing mask and do not fully contact the athlete's face are not permitted;
- Screaming is prohibited;
- Handshakes - athletes are to salute at the conclusion of a bout in lieu of shaking hands with each other, the referee or coaches;
- ONLY Region 3 athletes are allowed to compete at the events;
- If you know/suspect that you were in close contact with someone, who tested positive for COVID-19, please contact us immediately at email@example.com;
- if you experience any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home and seek for the medical assistance;
1 round of pools. 100% promotion to the DE. DE is to the first place. There will not fence off the third place.
Top 4 will receive signature NYFA medals.
Full fencing uniform is required with at least two b/cords and two working weapons.
If you need to purchase any equipment, please contact us.
Women's EpeeSenior Men's Epee
Preregistration opens on 02/23/2021.
Preregistration closes on 04/05/2021.
Thank you for participating!!!