$50 Gift Cards to 1st Place Finishers (if at least 15 people attend and compete). Prizes to Top 4.
First 2 fencers with an A or B rating in each weapon to preregister and email us will receive free entry. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org when you register if you are an A or a B so we can track when you register. Must email to qualify, must be preregistered at least two weeks prior to qualify.
$50 Registration Fee.
Registration will open approx 30min before the close of registration. Please do not enter the facility until your registration opening time.
To help limit attendance this event is an invitational, the following clubs are invited to participate:
CFC, Royal, RFA, On Target, Homewood, BFC, MDFC, MoDuel, Penta, UMBC, St. Johns, UMCP, Naval Academy, Saint Mary's College
If your club is not on the list and you reside in Maryland and would like to participate please contact email@example.com
Registration fees may be paid with cash, paypal transfer, credit card, or check payable to Academies of Fencing.
This is an unsanctioned event, so ratings will not be given, but it is an opportunity to compete, fence other fencers, and potentially win prizes.
Baltimore County is now requiring masks for all indoor activities therefore masks will be worn throughout practice. We have the Leon Paul fencing mask inserts (compatible with all masks) available on site for $2.
1. We're only allowing quarter capacity for most events instead of the recommended half capacity.
2. We have a germicidal fogger to clean the club.
3. We have bulk industrial size bottles of hand sanitizer spread throughout the club.
4. Touchless antibacterial soap dispensers and touchless paper towel dispensers are in the bathrooms. There are now four bathrooms available instead of just the one.
5. We are requiring masks as people enter the club, and when they’re leaving the club. Masks ARE required during fencing activity.
6. Social distancing will be encouraged and maintained outside of drill activities and fencing. We will avoid drills and games with high contact components.
7. We are not permitting spectators or visitors during club activities in order to keep the number of people in the space low. Parents are encouraged to drop off fencers for activities rather than to remain at the club.
11. We have set up a system at entry to avoid people congregating in the entryway. It directs people to hand sanitizer and a sign in log when they’re entering the club.
12. We are maintaining a sign in log to track who is at the club when. We are taking and logging temperature.
13. We have two water bottle filling stations so fencers can safely get water without using the traditional water fountain.
14. We will limit capacity in changing rooms to also maintain social distancing.
Senior Mixed Limit 18 Fencers Epee
Senior Mixed Limit 18 Fencers Foil