Be a part of AAU Fencing history!!
Join us at the beautiful Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel for an exciting Fencing event to celebrate the start of AAU Fencing. This event is licensed by Amateur Athletic Union(AAU) and sanctioned by Fencing League of America(FLA).
The ratings will awarded by Fencing League of America including youth events.
The tournament will be held at Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel in Panzacola Ballroom with 27,876 sq ft of space. We have a special room rate of $125 per night at Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel. Please use the follow link to make the reservation:
Licensed by Amateur Athletic Union (AAU), all fencers must to hold a valid AAU membership. Please click on the link to get the membership: https://play.aausports.org/joinaau/memberappdirectorpage.aspx
Tournament organizers have worked diligently alongside health experts, sports industry leaders, government officials and fellow fencers, coaches and referees to make our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards even stronger. We have developed a comprehensive, state of the art plan for everyone participating to follow and are committed to keeping you informed of the steps we’re taking to keep you safe. Without question, we want to provide our fencers with incredible and inspirational experiences; but we also want you safe when you’re here. This tournament is subject to Florida state and local laws and orders regarding COVID-19. We will adhere to such laws as they apply with changing circumstances. To such a purpose we are taking every step to keep everyone safe and have developed some Covid-19 guidelines, requirements and protocols. We ask that you read these carefully.
- The venue has touch-less hand sanitizer stations throughout the complex for your convenience.
- Temperature Screening
- All attendees, spectators, and staff must undergo and pass temperature screening using the CDC temperature recommendation.
- Anyone inside the venue must wear face coverings at all times. Attendees are not required to wear them while eating and drinking, or outside the venue.
- Face masks will be sold at the venue for anyone who may have forgotten theirs.
- We have partnered with a remarkable venue, the Rosen Shingle Creek, this top of the line, enormous and luxurious venue exceeds all expectation for safety and guidelines.
- To promote proper physical distancing during the tournament, we have signage and markings in the hallways to identify appropriate physical distancing.
- Seating areas, in our amazing venue, will be modified to maintain physical distancing while still providing a great view of the tournament.
- We ask that fencers, coaches, and parents refrain from shouting or screaming in order to avoid the spread of any droplets or particles.
- Cleaning & Sanitation To protect the health and safety of our guests sanitization of the building is cleaned and sanitized every day. The entire building, chairs, backboards, and common areas have been disinfected. This process will be repeated daily.
Sick Policies - We kindly ask you to stay home if you are feeling sick.
Live tournament results and tournament progress will be posted on http://www.fencingtimelive.com
Of course, Covid-19 is a situation that’s changing all the time - we will continue to monitor the latest information from health experts, local, state and federal authorities and make the necessary changes to keep you safe and informed.
If you have any questions, please email the organizer.
* Registration fee is $25 and $50 per event for individual events and $150 for team events.
* Onsite registration is not available.
Preregistration opens on 03/01/2021.
Preregistration closes on 06/18/2021.