NYFA is happy to team up with MacarOn Café to offer sweet rewards to the top fencers of our MacarOn Café Cookie Épée Challenge. Winners (top 4) will receive the best macarons in NYC! And every participant will get at least one macaron :) This is a USFA sanctioned event. Ages 13+.
Please check out our sponsors web-site at http://www.macaroncafe.com
Event limit is 32 people per event
The tournament will be held at:
New York Fencing Academy - Brooklyn
2896 W12th Street 2nd Floor,
Brooklyn, NY, 11224
NYFA is located on the second floor at 2896 West 12th Street, between Neptune Avenue and Surf Avenue in Coney Island, Brooklyn. The club entrance is in the rear parking lot.
By Subway: D F N Q to Stillwell Avenue-Coney Island (50 yards from club)
By Car: Belt Parkway East Exit 6 or Belt Parkway West Exit 7A. No parking is allowed in the building's lot but there's a lot next door and some street parking.
Times posted are close of registration. Please arrive 30-45 mins earlier for the proper registration and warm-up
Men's Epee - 10.00 am
Women's Epee - 3.00 pm
* "If less than 8 fencers are signed-up by the deadline - events will be combined. All participants will be notified via email on the night of March 5th"
$45 per event
Full payment is required to register
- Mask Mandates: all attendees at the event will be required to wear a mask at all times, including athletes during competition. Face coverings must be two-layer cloth masks or surgical face coverings. Single-layer gaiters, bandannas, masks with vents and inserts that clip into the fencing mask and do not fully contact the athlete's face are not permitted;
- ONLY referees and athletes are allowed at the venue;
- Screaming is prohibited;
- Handshakes - athletes are to salute at the conclusion of a bout in lieu of shaking hands with each other, the referee or coaches;
- ONLY Region 3 athletes are allowed to compete at the events;
- If you know/suspect that you were in close contact with someone, who tested positive for COVID-19, please contact us immediately at email@example.com;
- if you experience any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home and seek for the medical assistance;
1 round of pools. 100% promotion to the DE. DE is to the first place. There will not fence off the third place.
Full fencing uniform is required with at least two b/cords and two working weapons.
If you need to purchase any equipment, please contact us.
Senior Men's Epee
Thank you for participating!!!