All non-members must submit this electronic WAIVER before arriving: https://form.jotform.com/201906276722152
USFA membership is required and will be verified at the door. This is a non-sanctioned event.
Women's event moved to Saturday. Men's event may be flighted depending on the number of participants.
Cost: $25. No walk-ins.
Absolutely no refunds.
Medals will be awarded for top 4.
Saturday 1/9 1:30 PM: Senior Women’s Epee
Sunday 1/10 12 PM: Senior Men’s Epee
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Preregistration closes on 1/08/2021.
For those out of state, please follow the Covid-19 state guidance at the time of the competition, if not meeting the official recommendations, you cannot participate.
* Tournament will be flighted if there are more than 22 registered per event.
* Face masks must be worn at all times, alone, or under the fencing mask while fencing.
* Temperature check upon arrival.
* Sanitizing your hands when you enter is mandatory.
* No outside shoes in the venue. If you plan to fence in your walk-in shoes, please use spray sanitizer (provided) on the bottom and pat dry before entering the fencing room.
* No food or drink allowed on the fencing floor, personal water bottle only, no disposables.
* No spectators allowed. Live streaming of the event will be available on YouTube, and live results feed via Fencing Time Live.
* Changing rooms are closed, please come geared up for competition.
* Waiver is required (see above)
Please read the complete rules list on our website:
Thank you for your cooperation, to keeping our fencers safe!