Mixed (Birth year 2010 and earlier) Epee
Y12 Mixed (Birth year 2008 and later) Foil
Senior Mixed (Birth year 2007 and earlier) Foil
Preregistration opens on 09/17/2020.
Preregistration closes on THURSDAY 10/09/2020.
This event is a for-fun, unsanctioned, OPEN AIR event. The following policies apply:
* A social distancing and safety plan will be in effect. Details will be provided at the tournament, but will include MANDATORY FACIAL COVERINGS. Facial coverings must be worn while fencing and when within 6ft of other people. If you are 6ft from other people outside your travel/family group, you can be without a mask.
* If you are sick, PLEASE STAY HOME. This tournament is entirely for fun. Medals will be made of chocolate. That's how serious this is and how much we want you to fence only if you are able to do so in a manner that is safe for our fencing community.
* This event will be self-refereed. Coach Greg will probably fence and also run BC. Older fencers are expected to stick around after senior foil to ref youth fencers. It takes a village.
* Pre-reg closes on the Thursday night before to ensure we have an accurate count for the county. Events are capped at 21 fencers per event.
* We are on tennis court #4.
$20 per event. First event $30 if not pre-registered.
You must have a USA Fencing membership (competitive or non-comp OK) or qualify for a free trial membership.
Full fencing kit required for senior foil and epee. For youth foil, fencing pants and conductive bib not required. Remember, this tournament is for fun and to practice competing.
Contact Greg Domashovetz for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.778.8513