Open Bouting in Foil limited to 15 Fencers. FRED being used for RSVP. No walk ins without either registering or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Doors at 8pm bouting until people are done.
Mixed Limit 15 fencers Foil
1. We're only allowing quarter capacity for the summer camp instead of the recommended half capacity.
2. We have a germicidal fogger to clean the club.
3. We have bulk industrial size bottles of hand sanitizer spread throughout the club.
4. Touchless antibacterial soap dispensers and touchless paper towel dispensers are in the bathrooms. There are now four bathrooms available instead of just the one.
5. We are requiring masks as people enter the club, and when they’re leaving the club. Masks are not required during fencing activity. I have worn my mask while giving some lessons but not for bouting, and wearing it during the activity was fine. So if fencers are more comfortable wearing a mask while drilling and doing physical activity that is an option they can elect.
6. Social distancing will be encouraged and maintained outside of drill activities and fencing. We will avoid drills and games with high contact components.
7. We are not permitting spectators or visitors during club activities in order to keep the number of people in the space low. Parents are encouraged to drop off fencers for activities rather than to remain at the club.
11. We have set up a system at entry to avoid people congregating in the entryway. It directs people to hand sanitizer and a sign in log when they’re entering the club.
12. We are maintaining a sign in log to track who is at the club when.
13. We have two water bottle filling stations so fencers can safely get water without using the traditional water fountain.
14. We will limit capacity in changing rooms to also maintain social distancing.
Preregistration opens on 07/09/2020.
Preregistration closes on 07/09/2020.