Spend your Memorial Day weekend in sunny San Luis Obispo for the 13th Annual SLO Open!
Senior Mixed Epee
Senior Mixed Foil
Senior Mixed Saber
Preregistration opens on 03/07/2020.
Preregistration closes on 05/21/2020.
Register by April 30:
$30 per event
Register on or after May 1:
$40 per event
- Current USA Fencing membership required. Membership forms will be available at the event but it will be easier if you sign up online before the event. New USA Fencing members - your membership will be valid through the 2020-2021 season!
- Waivers will be required for all non-Cal Poly fencers. Fencers under 18 will need a parent/guardian present at check-in to sign the waiver. An electronic version is available if needed prior to the day of the event.
- Underarm protectors & fencing pants will be required to fence.
- Fencers may cross-over in one event (that is, fencers can compete in a maximum of two weapons)
Directions to venue:
From the south:
- Take 101 to the Grand Ave./Cal Poly exit
- Turn left on Grand Ave toward Cal Poly
From the north:
- Take 101 to the Monterey exit
- Turn right at Buena Vista Ave.
- Turn left on Loomis
- Turn right on Grand toward Cal Poly
- Once on campus, you will see some construction and eventually a concrete parking structure on the left
- Park in the structure on the lowest level (parking is free on weekends)
- The Cal Poly Rec Center is the large silver building directly west of the parking structure. From the structure, walk down path between tennis courts and the pool, then turn right. Enter on the north side of the building (the side facing Perimeter Rd.)
NOTE! Pre-registration will close the THURSDAY prior to the tournament.