- All events open to collegiate fencers only
- Proof of college enrollment (i.e. current student ID) required
- Fencers MUST register for events under their collegiate club affiliation to compete and to earn points for their school (must be the primary club in FRED, not secondary!)
- Novice fencers must have less than 1 year of fencing experience
Doors open at 8:00 AM
- Novice Foil 9:30 am
- Foil 10:30 am
- Epee 11:30 am
- Saber 12:30 pm
(Times subject to slightly change).
- Novice fencers not allowed any crossovers
- Preregistration: $15 for first event, $10 per additional event
- Preregistration closes on February 5th, so do not wait until the last minute to sign up!
- Registration at the door: $20 for the first event, $30 per additional event
Events take place at OPERs East Gym.
From Highway 17/ Highway 1 Junction:
Turn Right on Highland Avenue.
Turn Left on High Street.
Turn Right on Coolidge Drive.
Turn Left on Hagar Drive.
Park in the East Remote parking lot (a first lot you will see on your right) or lot 103 (the second lot).
Parking is free on weekends.
Preregistration opens on 01/02/2020.
Preregistration closes on 02/05/2020.
If you have any questions please email //UCSCFC@gmail.com">//UCSCFC@gmail.com">http://UCSCFC@gmail.com
We will also have a Blaze Fundraiser from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm. 20% of the proceeds will benefit the UCSC Fencing Club.
Flyer for the fundraiser can be found at the tournament!