Welcome to Mid-South Fencers' Club New Year's Open! This is the first chance to earn a 2020 rating and start the New Year off right!
Wednesday, January 1st
10:00 am Senior Mixed Epee
1:00 pm Senior Mixed Foil
3:30 pm Senior Mixed Saber
Registration and Fees
- Event fee is $40 per event, $30 for Mid-South members.
- askFred registration will close at MIDNIGHT December 29th. All registrations received after the 29th are double fees.
- Times listed are close of check-in. Fencers should plan on arriving at the venue one hour prior to the start of the event to allow time to check-in and warm-up
Eligibility and Uniform Requirements
- To calculate a fencer's age and eligibility, visit https://www.usafencing.org/age-classification-eligibility
- Required Equipment
- Full regulation equipment is required, including: fencing pants, plastrons, and long socks.
- Electric equipment is available for day rental for $15 based on availibility.
Parent, Coach, and Spectator Agreement
We request that all attendees of our tournaments read our Parent, Coach, and Spectator Agreement.
Mid-South values creating a healthy sport environment for our fencers and recognizes building and maintaining a culture of positive sportsmanship requires cooperation among parents, coaches, and spectators as well as visiting families of opponents and their coaches. In order for fencers to grow as athletes, boundaries and guidelines must be set regarding the expectations of how parents, coaches and spectators will act.
For the full text of our agreement, visit: http://midsouthfencersclub.org/2015/09/parent-coach-and-spectator-agreement-for-mid-south-fencers-club-tournament-events/
We can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The club phone number is 919-286-3100. After hours, we can be reached at 919-800-7886.