Welcome to Mid-South Fencers' Club Div 3 Saber/Div 3 Foil!
1:00 pm Mixed Div 3 Saber
3:00 pm Mixed Div 3 Foil
Registration and Fees
- Event fee is $40, $30 for Mid-South Members.
- askFred registration will close at midnight the night before the event.
- Times listed are close of check-in. Fencers should plan on arriving at the venue one hour prior to the start of the event to allow time to check-in and warm-up
Eligibility and Uniform Requirements
- To calculate a fencer's age and eligibility, visit https://www.usafencing.org/age-classification-eligibility
- Required Equipment
- Full regulation equipment is required, including: fencing pants, plastrons, and long socks.
- Electric equipment is available for day rental for $15 based on availibility.
Parent, Coach, and Spectator Agreement
We request that all attendees of our tournaments read our Parent, Coach, and Spectator Agreement.
Mid-South values creating a healthy sport environment for our fencers and recognizes building and maintaining a culture of positive sportsmanship requires cooperation among parents, coaches, and spectators as well as visiting families of opponents and their coaches. In order for fencers to grow as athletes, boundaries and guidelines must be set regarding the expectations of how parents, coaches and spectators will act.
For the full text of our agreement, visit: http://midsouthfencersclub.org/2015/09/parent-coach-and-spectator-agreement-for-mid-south-fencers-club-tournament-events/
We can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The club phone number is 919-286-3100. After hours, we can be reached at 919-800-7886.