Welcome to Mid-South Fencers' Club Priority On Youth Tournament Series!
- January 11, 2020
2:00 pm Unrated Mixed Saber
- January 12, 2020
1:00 pm Unsanctioned Y12 Mixed Saber
2:30 pm Unsanctioned Y10 Mixed Saber
3:00 pm Unsanctioned Y14 Mixed Saber
Registration and Fees
- Event fee is $25 for the first event, $15 for the second.
- askFred registration will close the midnight prior to the event.
- Times listed are close of check-in. Fencers should plan on arriving at the venue one hour prior to the start of the event to allow time to check-in and warm-up
Eligibility and Uniform Requirements
- To calculate a fencer's age and eligibility, visit https://www.usafencing.org/age-classification-eligibility
- Y10 -- Born 2009-2012
- Y12 -- Born 2007-2010
- Y14 -- Born 2005-2008
- Required Equipment
- Full regulation equipment is required, including: fencing pants, plastrons, and long socks.
- Electric equipment is available for day rental for $15 based on availibility.
Parent, Coach, and Spectator Agreement
We request that all attendees of our tournaments read our Parent, Coach, and Spectator Agreement.
Mid-South values creating a healthy sport environment for our fencers and recognizes building and maintaining a culture of positive sportsmanship requires cooperation among parents, coaches, and spectators as well as visiting families of opponents and their coaches. In order for fencers to grow as athletes, boundaries and guidelines must be set regarding the expectations of how parents, coaches and spectators will act.
For the full text of our agreement, visit: http://midsouthfencersclub.org/2015/09/parent-coach-and-spectator-agreement-for-mid-south-fencers-club-tournament-events/
We can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The club phone number is 919-286-3100. After hours, we can be reached at 919-800-7886.
2019-2020 Priority on Youth Tournament Series
The Priority on Youth Tournament series began in Durham in 2008, and ushered in the longest continuous running youth tournament series in North Carolina fencing history hosted by a private fencing club.
Mid-South Fencers’ Club is committed to creating an environment that allows athletes to pursue the values of fair play and sportsmanship by encouraging developing strong training habits utilizing the motivation that occurs though competing in supportive environments.
More information on our Priority on Youth Series can be found here: https://midsouthfencersclub.org/tournament-schedule/
2019-2020 Priority on Youth Tournament Schedule
- September 29
- November 24
- January 11
- March 29
- May 31