Username:    Password:     Save Login       Forgot login     Create Membership
  
          


Home
Upcoming Events
Browse Events
Map View
More FRED stuff:
About FRED
Be A Member
Contact
Privacy
Club Info
USFA Event Ratings
Terms Of Service
WebServices
Blog
Other Sites:
USFA
ROC
USFA Referees
USFCA
CFF/FCE
FIE
Fencing Time
Fencing.net
Fencing Photos

More Info

Nevada Division Junior Olympic Qualifiers Nov 3, 2018
Times of events: JrWE 3:00 pm JrME 3:30 pm Cadet WE 4:30 pm Cadet ME 5:00 pm
Red Rock Fencing Center: Las Vegas, NV
posted 10/17/2018
More Info
Events Scheduled:
Cadet (U17) Women's EpeeCadet (U17) Women's FoilCadet (U17) Women's SaberCadet (U17) Men's EpeeCadet (U17) Men's FoilCadet (U17) Men's SaberJunior (U20) Women's EpeeJunior (U20) Women's FoilJunior (U20) Women's SaberJunior (U20) Men's EpeeJunior (U20) Men's FoilJunior (U20) Men's Saber

Preregistration opens on 10/03/2018.
Preregistration closes on 10/31/2018 12:00 (noon) pm.
Late fees from 10/31/2018 12:01pm till close of registration.

Registration: $20
Per event fee: $20
Late fee: $50 Registration and $50 per event. Late fees can only be paid in cash or check. Checks are to be made out to Nevada Fencing Division.

Referee for the event is Bill Gelnaw

Fencers who qualify for junior, if age eligible, are auto qualified for cadet events. If you registered for both junior and cadet, then qualify at the junior event, thereby also qualifying for cadet, but decide on tournament day not to fence the cadet event, you will not receive a refund for the cadet entry fee.

USFA Membership - USFA rules will be enforced. All fencers must be current members of the USFA . Proof of USFA membership is either an unexpired membership card, an email from the USFA or listing on the USFA website. Membership forms will be available at the tournament or may be downloaded from the USFA website however USFA is charging $10 extra for paper entry forms. To speed up the process, it will be better to renew membership online at usfencing.org. If proof of membership is unavailable fencers will be required to submit a new membership application form with payment at the door. No exceptions.

Weapons are checked (weights and shims) during pools and direct eliminations for all events. Fence off for third place is in effect.
Jr. events start at 3:00 pm sharp
Cadet events start after the Jr. event. approx. 4:30 pm.


If there are three (or less) fencers that have paid and are registered to any event, then you will NOT have to fence the event. You will be automatically qualified for that event. There needs to be 4 or more in your event for there to be a fencing event.Being signed up and not paid is not being signed up. You must be paid up by the deadline to be able to be counted as on the list to fence.

This is a national qualifier so all USFA rules pertaining to this event are in effect. Please see the USFA link below for more details. Also, 99% of your questions can be answered in that link. The other 1%, contact Red Rock Fencing Center, 702-222-1901
https://www.usafencing.org/2019-feb-jos