A DRY (non-electric) Foil tournament at the Oscar Lasko YMCA Youth Program Center (West Chester, PA). A Fence-For-Fun competition encouraging local youth fencers to better understand tournaments, and get comfortable competing. This is a Non-USAF and Non-sanctioned event.
Cheezy prizes will be awarded!
12:00pm - Registration
12:25pm - Check-In closes
Fencing Starts Soon After
5:30pm - Close
Where: Oscar Lasko YMCA Youth Program Center (West Chester Borough YMCA)
One E. Chestnut Street, West Chester, PA 19380 [610-696-9622]
Fencers who have completed Fencing II (or equiv.) Email the organizers if you have a question on the skills required; we're pretty flexible.
- $5 donation the Good Kids Campaign is requested but not required
- Spectators FREE!
The YMCA will ask non-members to sign a sports waiver.
- Referees will be YMCA Coaches
- Must have completed Fencing II or Coach approval
- Competition will be held dry, bring your own gear
- Not a USFA Event. No ratings will be offered.
Email email@example.com if you have questions.