***NO MORE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THERE ARE 35 CONFIRMED ENTRIES***
PAID PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED
AskFred Tournament Preregistration Terms & Conditions
1. I acknowledge that I have already completed the Preregistration process on AskFred for this tournament, my (or my minor child's) name appears on the Who's Coming list, and that I am (or my minor child is) eligible to compete, and there are 35 or less approved preregistrations for this tournament at this time.
2. I acknowledge I am preregistering myself or my minor child, and that the person I am preregistering is a current Competitive member with USA Fencing.
3. I acknowledge my preregistration fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable after 48 hours from the time it is paid.
4. I acknowledge if I do not participate in the tournament, my entry fee deposit is forfeit and will not be refunded. I acknowledge that no outlying circumstances (injury, illness, etc.) will change this policy, and that in those events my deposit would still be forfeit.
5. I have every intention of participating in the tournament and have (or will have) all requisite fencing equipment in working order at the tournament to the best of my ability.
6. I will pay the remainder of my entry fee (total entry fee stated on AskFred minus this deposit) in cash at the club on the day of the event.
7. I acknowledge that MDFC only runs two strips at a time in competition, which requires the pool round to be double or triple flighted when a tournament has 16 or more competitors.
8. I acknowledge that preregistrations are approved on a first-come, first-serve basis, and if the preregistrations ahead of me total to the maximum allowed (35), I will not be added to the approved preregistrations and my deposit will be fully refunded via Paypal.