This event is one of the tournaments of the 2017-2018 Tri-State Saber Veteran Cup. In addition to awards for each individual tournament, the Top 3 MS finishers and the Top 3 WS finishers in the point standings for the Cup will receive awards at the end of the season. Points for each fencer will be calculated as follows:
LIVE TOURNAMENT FEED: Follow live results on tournament day at: http://escrimeresults.com/tmfc
REFEREES: If interested in refereeing, contact Lisa Campi-Sapery at firstname.lastname@example.org
VENDOR: There will NOT be an equipment vendor on-site.
VETERAN POINTS SYSTEM:
1. Each fencer's total Cup points will equal the sum of that fencer's 4 best results across all Cup events. If a fencer earns points in fewer than events, their Cup points will reflect the results from each of the events fenced.
2. Points awarded to fencers at each event will vary based on the number and letter rating of participants:
a. Each participating fencer will be assigned a value based on their rating (U=2, E=3, D=4, C=5, B=6, A=7)
b. Each fencer will earns the number of points equal to the total value of all the fencers who finish below them, plus 2 points.
c. In the case of Mixed Events, MS will earn points for all MS finishers below them; WS will earn points for all fencers (MS or WS) that finish below them.
Events Scheduled for the 2017-2018 Season (as of November 10th; additional events to be scheduled):
February 4 - Manhattan Fencing Center (Manhattan, NY) - https://askfred.net/Events/moreInfo.php?tournament_id=38654
May 13 - Tim Morehouse Fencing Center (Port Chester, NY) -
June 10 - Infinity Fencing Alliance (Woolwich Township, NJ) - https://askfred.net/Events/moreInfo.php?tournament_id=38041
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
CLOSE OF CHECK-IN TIMES:
ALL TIMES ARE TENTATIVE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Fencers not checked in at posted close of check-in time will not be permitted to fence and no refund of fees given. We strongly encourage you arrive at the venue at least 1 hour before close of your event registration.
Times subject to change
11:00 Vet Combined WS
11:00 Vet Combined MS
1:30 Senior MS
2:00 Senior WS
* Regular fee entry/payment period (until May 6): $20 registration fee plus $20/event.
* Late fee entry/payment period (May 7-11): $20 registration fee plus $40/event.
* Walk-in (May 12-13): $80/event. Registration and payment at the door (cash or check only).
* Refund requests will only be honored if received no later than May 6 as noted below. E-mail email@example.com to submit refund request, and include mailing address. NO refunds if notified after May 6.
100% refund if notified by May 1.
Event fee only refund if notified May 2-6 (registration fee will not be refunded)
No refunds if notified May 7-13 - NO EXCEPTIONS.
On tournament day, fencers who fail to check-in at the registration desk before the posted close of check-in time for their event will be withdrawn from the competition, and no there will be no refund of entry fees.