Senior Men's and Women's Open Saber- Entry fee: $40 per event if prepaid thru AskFRED, walk-ins $50.
Men's and Women's Open Saber
Preregistration opens on 08/31/2017.
Preregistration closes on 01/27/2018.
This is an official USFA-sanctioned event open for all fencers born in or before 2004. Current USFA membership and full regulation uniform required. You MUST show your USFA card or have proof that payment has been made.
The Men’s and Women’s events may be combined if there are fewer than six fencers in either event.
Entry fee: $40 per event if paid thru AskFRED, walk-ins $50. We accept credit cards or cash for walk-in entries.
There is a waiting area and free wi-fi.
Senior Men's Saber – 10:00 am
Senior Women's Saber – 10:00 am
Preregistration closes on 01/13/2018.
** Liability waiver - Upon entering this tournament you agree to abide by the current rules of the USFA and other applicable rules instituted by American Institute of Fencing (AIF). You acknowledge you are entering this tournament at your own risk and release the USFA and its sponsors, American Institute of Fencing, and referees from any liability. With entry you give consent to American Institute of Fencing to obtain medical care from any licensed physician, hospital or clinic for any injury or illness that may arise during activities associated with this tournament. **
All AIF coaches and staff are certified in CPR and First Aid.
Other helpful info:
• Phone number is (732) 670-4930. CALL if you are running late.
• Free handicap accessible parking in parking lot in front.
• There is free water and coffee.
• There are a number of restaurants and convenience stores within a mile of the club.
• If you need additional information please use "Email the Tournament Organizer" link or email firstname.lastname@example.org