Friday Night Fight at Northwest Fencing Center
Join fencers from the NWFC Adult Epee Camp for the Friday Night Fight Tournament.
This is a USFencing sanctioned events and new ratings may be earned.
Events, Schedule, and Formula
- Events: Open Epee.
- Check-in will close at 6:45 PM and events will start at 7:00 PM.
- The formula for the event will be decided on site in order to provide the best experience for all fencers. The formula used will be USFencing sanctioned and new ratings may be earned.
- THE EVENT IS FREE FOR NWFC MEMBERS ENROLLED IN THE COMPETITIVE PROGRAM AND FENCERS SIGNED-UP FOR THE NWFC ADULT EPEE CAMP.
Registration & Fees
- Registration is through askFRED.net. Payment must be made via Askfred.net. Registration is not complete until payment is made.
- Registration period ends at 11:59pm on 11/16/17.
Registration fee: $10
Event fee: $10
- For fencers missing the registration period:
registration at the door will be allowed before 6:45 PM, for a $50 fee.
Registration fees will not be refunded. There are no exceptions.
Prior to November 17th, the event fee will be refunded if the bout committee is contacted with a refund request. After November 17th, there will be no refunds of the event fee.
Fees are set and exceptions cannot be made. Please make your registrations early to avoid complications.
Fencers competing must be current competitive members of the US Fencing Association, registered with the USFA. To become a member or renew your membership, please visit https://www.usfencing.org
Please note that all memberships expire on July 31st, so if you have not renewed since July 31st you are not a current member. One-day memberships are not valid for this tournament. If you do not have a membership at check-in, you will be required to sign up for one on the day of the tournament. Your USFA membership card will be checked during check-in, so please make sure you have it with you!
Fencers must follow the age and classification restrictions set forth by the USFA.
All USA Fencing uniform requirements apply. This includes the mandatory use of knickers, long socks, and underarm protectors. Names are NOT required to be on the uniform.
The event will be held at: Northwest Fencing Center, 4950 SW Western Ave, Beaverton, OR 97005
For directions, visit http://www.nwfencing.org
Equipment will be available for purchase.
We will have healthy snacks available for purchase. A food cart corner is also located around the building.