PLEASE NOTE CLOSE OF CHECK-IN TIMES FOR ALL EVENTS
ONLY USFA MEMBERS CURRENTLY REGISTERED WITH THE ORANGE COAST DIVISION MAY PARTICIPATE IN THIS COMPETITION
The entry fee is $25.00 for each event payable at the door.
We are accepting pre-registration for this tournament, but not required.
Google map link to East Gym: Search
"Kinesiology, Long Beach CA 90815"
Complete division information, including maps and directions to venues, can be found on the Orange Coast
Division's website at:
9:00 am - Men's & Women's Youth-14 events in all weapons
10:30 am - Men's & Women's Division II/III Saber
11:30 am - Men's & Women's Division II/III Epee
12:30 pm - Men's & Women's Division II/III Foil
Division II & III will be run as a single combined event for each gender and weapon. Results will be separated for the purposes of qualification.
1. CSULB requires a parking permit for all vehicles in all parking lots seven days a week. The current daily fee is $7. Please allow extra time to purchase a parking permit before entering the gym.
2. Fencers in Division events must be born in 2003 or earlier.
3. Times listed are for close of check-in.
4. Proof of USFA membership is required at all competitions.
5. Underarm protectors are required for all competitions.
6. Punch test for masks will be performed at all competitions. For foil, masks with the electric bib are now required.
7. Schedule is subject to change with 30 days notice.