You are invited to the Vanderbilt Dean Richard Memorial Open 2010 on April 17. The Dean Richard Memorial Open will offer events in open foil, open sabre, and open epee.
Open Foil: 8:45am
Open Sabre: 11:45am
Open Epee: 1:45pm
Doors open: 8:00 a.m.
(all times Central Standard Time)
Times listed are for close of registration. Events begin 15 minutes after close of registration. Please plan to arrive within plenty of time to meet these deadlines. Parking can be difficult.
Please preregister at: http://askfred.net/Events/Prereg/prereg.php?tournament_id=11087
Preregistration closes on 4/16/2010.
(with pre-registration) $25 for 1st event, $10 for each additional event
(without pre-registration) $30 for 1st event, $10 for each additional event
- Registration will be paid at the door.
- Clubs which bring scoring equipment will receive a $10 discount for their members (Please notify Vanderbilt prior to the tournament).
Location: Vanderbilt University Recreation Center
- USFA membership is required and all events will be run according to USFA rules and regulations. Fencers will not be permitted to compete without proof of membership in the form of valid USFA cards or letters of good standing from the USFA, or without a completed membership application and payment. Membership applications will be available at the tournament.
- Please note that this is an Open tournament and as such there are certain age restrictions in keeping with USFA regulations. No fencers under the age of 13 at the time of the tournament will be permitted to compete in any events being held.
- Ratings will be awarded as appropriate for each event. Awards will be given for first through third place in each event as well as for the top three placing women in each event.
Contact the VUFC President by e-mailing the organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-943-6781.
For directions to Vanderbilt Recreation Center, please visit this link: http://www.vanderbilt.edu/CampusRecreation/parking.html
We hope to see you there!