|AFM Epee 2021 Summer Nationals Preparation Camp
|| Jun 21, 2021 - Jun 25, 2021
AFM Epee camp trains epee fencers to reach max performance towards the Summer National Championship in Philadelphia, PA.
The camp will be conducted with maximum safety precautions and based on the guidelines of CDC and local health authorities.
Athletes will experience intensive immersion in fencing, honing specific techniques, strategies and tactics, in numerous drills and bouts and engaging in mental training for success.
Coaches will work with participants to improve their fencing skills and provide constructive feedback on technique and on-strip strategies to help athletes adjust their game.
Each athlete will be challenged to think critically and develop approaches and methods to improve their own fencing performance and empower themselves in national competition and their training afterwards.
The camp is directed by the world-class AFM Coaches.
Youth/Cadet/Junior epee fencers are invited to attend.
Prior to the camp, all participants will receive a detailed protocol for safety.
AFM Summer Nationals Preparation Camp includes:
� physical training and conditioning
� intensive footwork, drills and developmental exercises
� coached open bouting
� bout tactics and strategy,
� fencing bouting with different tasks
� fencing video reviews
Dates: Monday June 21 - Friday June 25, 2021
Camp Hours: 9am-12pm
Regular Price - $450 per week:
- Late Registration (May 20 -June 20, 2021) - $500
- Walk-ins on June 21, 2021 - $550
$180 - Walk-ins
Space is limited so early registration is required. If registration is full and the registration is closed, please send us an email to be put on a waiting list.
COVID safety protocols and requirements might be modified based on the situation without prior notice.
Academy of Fencing Masters - Sunnyvale Location
1269 Forgewood Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Unpaid registration is not considered to be completed and will be charged as a walk-ins on a first day of the camp.
Fencing exercises and bouts will be performed on electrical fencing equipment, each camper should bring:
- 2 (or more)working weapons and body cords,
- fencing outfit (jacket, mask, gloves, underarm protector, good shoes, fencing knickers and long socks)
- Two changes of clothes (at least T-shirts) to change before lunch and at the end of the camp.
- A set of face masks
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- 25% of the paid fees (depending on the fee schedule) is not refundable
- if cancelled before May 20, 2021 - 75% refund
- if cancelled between May 21 and May 31, 2021 - 50% refund
- no refund if canceled on or after June 1, 2021 for whatever reason (exception is verifiable documented medical reason, in which case 75% refund)
- no refund on or after June 21, 2021 for whatever reason (including medical or partial refund for unattended days)
To request a refund please send email with your name and mailing address and the check will be sent within 3 weeks (per refund schedule above based on email date)
If you have any questions please contact AFM at office@AcademyOfFencingMasters.com
For more information about AFM camps go to http://academyoffencingmasters.com/camps/about-afm-camps.
Preregistration opens on 03/04/2021.
Preregistration closes on 06/20/2021.