|UFA Epee Camp ALL LEVELS AND AGES #2
|| Aug 10, 2020 - Aug 14, 2020
UFA Epee Summer Camp is for children age 13 and older of all levels.
Our epee summer camp provides an excellent opportunity to introduce this fantastic Olympic sport to your child.
And for more experienced fencers it's a great training program to improve footwork, blade work, and distance control.
- challenges both brain and body (often referred to as "physical chess")
- a unique extra-curricular activity
- one of the safest Olympic sports
The camp program
- balance and coordination exercises
- basic fencing technique and skills
- bouting tactics
- fencing etiquette and sportsmanship
- introduction to different weapons and fencing equipment
- fun fencing games
What to wear?
- shorts, sweatpants or leggings (NO jeans)
- sneakers with shoelaces (NO black bottom)
WE PROVIDE ALL NECESSARY FENCING EQUIPMENT
The UFA coaches will provide information and answer specific questions about fencing at the Parent Q&A session.
Hours: 9 am - 12 pm
Regular Price - $250/5 days
Daily rates available - $60/day
PRIVATE LESSONS are available for an additional charge.
REGISTRATION and more information
firstname.lastname@example.org | 818.835.3388