|AFM Epee 2020 Summer Nationals Preparation Camp #2
|| Jun 22, 2020 - Jun 26, 2020
AFM Epee camp features members of Russian National Cadet, Junior and Senior Team and include World, European, World University Games and National Champions and Medalists. Participants will train together to reach max performance towards the Summer National Championship in Columbus, OH.
Athletes will experience intensive immersion in fencing, honing specific techniques, strategies and tactics, in numerous drills and bouts and engaging in mental training for success.
Coaches will work with participants to improve their fencing skills and provide constructive feedback on technique and on-strip strategies to help athletes adjust their game.
Each athlete will be challenged to think critically and develop approaches and methods to improve their own fencing performance and empower themselves in national competition and their training afterwards.
The camp is directed by the world class AFM Coaches.
Youth/Cadet/Junior epee fencers are invited to attend.
AFM Summer Nationals Preparation Camp includes:
� physical training and conditioning
� intensive footwork, drills and developmental exercises
� coached open bouting
� bout tactics and strategy,
� fencing bouting with different tasks
� fencing video reviews
Dates: Monday June 22 - Friday June 26, 2020
Camp Hours: 9am-4pm
Two training sessions per day:
- Morning session: 9am-12pm
- Afternoon session: 2pm-4pm
Lunch at 12pm-2pm
Regular Price - $650 per week:
- Late Registration (May 22-June 21, 2020) - $700
- Walk-ins on June 22, 2020 - $750
$250 - Walk-ins
Academy of Fencing Masters - Sunnyvale Location
1269 Forgewood Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Unpaid registration is not considered to be completed and will be charged as a walk-ins on a first day of the camp.
Fencing exercises and bouts will be performed on electrical fencing equipment, each camper should bring:
- 2 (or more)working weapons and body cords,
- fencing outfit (jacket, mask, gloves, underarm protector, good shoes, fencing knickers and long socks)
- Two changes of clothes (at least T-shirts) to change before lunch and at the end of the camp.
- A healthy lunch
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- 25% of the paid fees (depending on the fee schedule) is not refundable
- if cancelled before May 21, 2020 - 75% refund
- if cancelled between May 22 and June 7, 2020 - 50% refund
- no refund if canceled on or after June 7, 2020 for whatever reason (exception is verifiable documented medical reason, in which case 75% refund)
- no refund on or after June 22, 2020 for whatever reason (including medical or partial refund for unattended days)
To request a refund please send email with your name and mailing address and the check will be sent within 3 weeks (per refund schedule above based on the email date)
If you have any questions please contact AFM at office@AcademyOfFencingMasters.com
For more information about AFM camps go to http://academyoffencingmasters.com/camps/about-afm-camps.
Preregistration opens on 01/15/2020.
Preregistration closes on 06/21/2020.