|Olympia FC Advanced Épée Camp 1
|| Jul 13, 2020 - Jul 17, 2020
Join New England's most successful fencing club for a week of bouting, small tournaments, group and private lessons.
Coaches Daniel Hondor, Olympia founder and director of Olympia FC, and Julian Rueda Espinosa, former head coach of the Colombian Épée Team.
Minimum of three years of fencing experience is required in order to participate.
Pre-registration needs to be approved.
Askfred takes only a deposit, payments can be completed on your first day by check, credit card, or cash.
Pre-registration closes on 07/06/2020, a $100.00 late fee will be applied after that date.
A minimum of three days is required.
Camp hours: 10:00AM- 5:00PM, $600.00/week or $150.00/day (3 days required)
Here are some measures we’re taking this year, in order to keep everyone safe and healthy:
1. Temperature check daily, face mask required, maintain 6ft distance at all times.
2. Rotate between the students from indoors to outdoors.
In the past, we used to do our outdoor warm-up to Danehy Field, and the kids loved it. There are hills for drills, open-air, and shade when you need it. We’ll provide plenty of cold water and sunscreen.
3. Lunch will take place outside too, either at the filed, either at the Fresh Pond, depending on where the students are closer at that time. Social distancing while eating will be mandatory and enforced.
4. Please bring a towel for sitting, extra masks to be changed as needed, and small, pocket personal sanitizers, to be used often.
Baseball hats are highly recommended, and your own sunscreen, which can be packed up in a backpack, alongside your lunch and snacks.
5. The rides to the park will be provided by the club, in small groups, by car.
Face masks are mandatory during the ride, no chatting.
Handwash/sanitize before and after the ride.
6. Shoes will be sanitized upon returning to the club.
Email us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration deadline: 07/06
$100.00 late fee after that.