|AFM Epee Clinic #1
|| Jan 11, 2020
Competitive Epee Clinics is a series of 3 day-long clinics that prepare cadet/junior epee fencers towards Junior Olympics Championship. Open only for competitive fencers.
This clinic was designed by AFM epee coaches to specifically help preparing fencers towards Junior Olympics Championship.
Clinics are scheduled on: January 20, January 27, February 10, 2019
The day schedule of each clinic is:
- 10am-12pm - Morning training
- 12pm-1pm - Lunch (bring your own)
- 1pm-3pm - Afternoon training
Athletes will experience intensive immersion in fencing, honing specific techniques, strategies and tactics, in numerous bouts and will improve their conditioning.
Coaches will work with participants to improve their fencing skills and provide constructive feedback on technique and on-strip strategies to help athletes adjust their game during fencing bouts.
These clinics are directed by the world class AFM Coaches
Who can attend:
- AFM competitive fencers
- Not AFM members - Only Cadet and Junior competitive epee fencers can attend. Y12 fencers with Y14 national points (i.e., eligible to fence cadet events) can participate as well, but need to registere via email.
Cost per day:
$120 - if registered and paid via askFred
$150 - walk ins (based on availability)
Preregistration without payment is considered incomplete.
To guarantee your spot in the clinic the fees must be paid during the preregistration.
- Before January 13, 2018 - Full refund
- On or after January 14, 2018 - no refund
Upon cancellation $15 administrative fees will be deducted from the refund amount.
If less than 8 people will register the clinic might be cancelled in which case full refund (minus askFred fees) will be given.