|UFA Beginners Summer Camp #1
|| Jun 10, 2019 - Jun 14, 2019
UFA Beginners Summer Camp is for children ages 6 - 13 who already have fencing experience or are complete beginners.
For complete beginners, our summer program provides an excellent opportunity to introduce this fantastic Olympic sport to your child.
For experienced fencers, it is a great training program to further improve their skills and become more immersed in the fencing world.
- challenges both brain and body (often referred to as "physical chess")
- a unique extra-curricular activity
- one of the safest Olympic sports
The camp program
- balance and coordination exercises
- basic fencing technique and skills
- bouting tactics
- fencing etiquette and sportsmanship
- introduction to different weapons and fencing equipment
- fun fencing games
What to wear?
- shorts, sweatpants or leggings (NO jeans)
- sneakers with shoelaces (NO black soles)
WE PROVIDE ALL NECESSARY FENCING EQUIPMENT
The UFA coaches will provide information and answer specific questions about fencing at the Parent Q&A session.
Hours: 9 am - 12:30 pm
Early Registration (until May 15, 2019) - $200/5 days
Regular Price - $225/5 days
Daily rates available - $60/day
PRIVATE LESSONS are available for an additional charge.
REGISTRATION and more information
email@example.com | 818.835.3388