|All Star Pre-National Camp@BHFC
|| Jun 17, 2019 - Jun 21, 2019
All Star PreNational's Camp@BHFC
- Head Coach Carla Corbit
- Caltech Men's and Women's Fencing
- 2018 NCAA West Coach of the Year
- National Champions
- World Team Members
- Maitre Beniot Bouysset
- Head Coach for Team USA Men's Epee
- World Cup Silver Medalists
- Three-time Masters World Champion
- Maitre Yves Auriol
- Four-time US Olympic Coach
- Former Head Coach of Notre Dame University
- Margo Miller
- Over thirty USA Teams
- Two-time Pan American Gold Medalist
- National Champion in Foil and Epee
- Coach Caltech
Work with 3 great coaches, individual lessons and bouting. Get ready for the US Nationals with this intensive 5 day camp! Finishing on Saturday June 22nd with an Open tournament.
Cost is $550 for the week and $125 per day.
Camp times are 9 am to 5 pm.
Wednesday is Beach Day arrive at 8:15 am for shuttle to the beach or meet us at the beach. We will back to BHFC at 2 pm for second half of camp.
Open tournament hosted at Caltech on June 22, 2019. The tournament will be open to all non-camp fencers and will be posted on https://askfred.net/.
Preregistration opens on 03/15/2019.
Preregistration closes on 06/17/2019.