|Ted Li Armory Clinic
|| May 19, 2018
We have a special treat for all local fencers! On Saturday, May 19th at 2PM LFA will host USA’s most experienced armorer Ted’s Li. Those of you who attend NACs and nationals know him – if not, please read his biography below.
During the seminar Ted will address the following for all 3 weapons:
· How to prepare and test your equipment before tournaments
· How to identify a problem on the strip (trouble shooting)
· How to maintain and fix your weapons, masks, lames, body cords
Ted Li, USA TEAM Armorer
- Chef du Controle for Olympic Games in Los Angeles, Atlanta, and Sydney AU (1984, 1996, & 2000) and multiple World Championships
- Member of the S.E.M.I. Commission of the International Fencing Federation (FIE), the sport's international governing body. (only one representative from any given country is permitted)
- Head Armorer for numerous World Championships, Junior World Championships, Pan-Am Games, World University Games, World Masters Games, The Titan Games, USOC Sports Festivals, USFA National Championships, FIE World Cups, NCAA National and Regional Championships, NACs, USFA Sectional Championships, NJISSA Championships, collegiate and high school tournaments.
- USA Team Armorer for USFA World Championship, Junior World Championship, Cadet World Championships, Pan-Am, World University Games teams.
- Head Varsity Coach at The Pingry School, Martinsville NJ (1975-Present).
- English teacher in both middle and upper schools at Pingry
- Consultant and designer of fencing salles, including Yale University, Princeton University, The Penn State University, University of Pennsylvania, University of Notre Dame, Riverdale Country School, Newark Academy, and Medeo.
- Staff Writer for American Fencing magazine.
- Ted was named to USA Fencing’s Hall of Fame
LFA members: $35 per family
Non-members: $50 per family
Payment will be collected at the door, please make all checks payable to Ted Li.
You must register on askfred.net in order to participate
Walk-ins without registration an askfred pay extra $20 per family