|Mega Epee Camp / Youth 8-12 Session I
|| Jun 11, 2018 - Jun 15, 2018
CAMP DATE & HOURS:
Monday - Friday
TIMES: 10AM - 4PM
This camp will run in the Alliance Houston Location.
Campers will be assigned to different groups according to their fencing level. However they will warm up, stretch, and play sports games together.
Youth fencers will have opportunity to learn from older and more experienced fencers.
- practice and competitive fencing bouts (at least 2.5 hours daily)
- fencing bouts with different missions and tasks
- fencing strategies & technique
- intensive foot work & blade work
- stretching & coordination exercises
- general & special fitness exercises
- fencing videos reviews
Individual lessons are available after/before the camp hours upon request
WHAT TO BRING:
- lunch (Alliance will provide water and healthy snacks only. A refrigerator and microwave are available for personal use)
- small towel
- extra T-shirts
- complete fencing uniform (including under arm protector, knickers and high socks)
- 2-3 working weapons and body cords
- 2006 USFA Developmental Coach of the Year
- U.S. Women's Epee National Coach
- Coach of many US national champions and World Cup winners and medalists
- Former member of Russian cadet/junior national teams
- Coach of many U.S. national champions and medalists
- 10 years of coaching experience
Alliance Fencing Academy - Houston Location
1212A Cedar Post Lane,
Houston, TX 77055
Accommodation with Alliance's hosting families for out of town fencers is available upon request, and depends on availability.
REQUEST MUST BE MADE BY JUNE 1st 2018
1. Alliance Registration Form:
Scroll up on this page
3. Fill-out Medical Waiver:
Please register by June 4th at:
$150 deposit is due by June 4th ($25 late fee will apply after this date)
Please download the Waiver of Liability and Consent for Medical Treatment form at:
Scroll up on this page
The Waiver is due on the first day of camp.
$500 for 5 days or $125/daily - Alliance Members
$575 for 5 days or $125/daily-Non Alliance Members
We accept credit/debit card, checks, and cash
Checks are payable to: Alliance Fencing Academy (1212A Cedar Post Lane, Houston, TX 77055)
To pay by credit/debit card please call to 713-410-6655
Family discount of 20% off second and up in the same family.
We are looking forward to seeing you fencing with us!