|AFM Foil 2018 Summer Nationals Preparation Camp #1
|| Jun 18, 2018 - Jun 22, 2018
AFM Foil 2018 Summer Nationals Preparation Camp is designed to help competing fencers reach their peak performance for the fencing Summer National Championship 2018 in St Louis, MO.
Athletes will experience intensive immersion in fencing, honing specific techniques, strategies and tactics, in numerous drills and bouts and engaging in mental training for success.
Led by AFM coach Bogdan Gurinenko.
Each athlete will be challenged to think critically and develop approaches and methods to improve their own fencing performance and empower themselves in national competition and their training afterwards.
Youth 10, 12, 14 and Cadet foil fencers are invited to attend.
AFM Summer Nationals Preparation Camp includes:
• physical training and conditioning
• intensive footwork, drills and developmental exercises
• fencing bouting with different tasks
Dates: Monday June 18 – Friday June 22, 2018
Morning Training - 9am - 12pm
Regular Price - $375 per week:
- Early Birds (until midnight January 31st, 2018) - $335
- Late Registration (May 15-June 17, 2018) - $425
- Walk-ins on June 18, 2018 - $475
Sibling discount is 10% (will be given as a refund on a first day of the camp due to the askFred limitations)
Academy of Fencing Masters - Campbell Location
86 Railway Ave., Campbell, CA 95008
Unpaid registration is not considered to be completed.
Fencing exercises and bouts will be performed on electrical fencing equipment, each camper should bring:
• 2 (or more)working weapons and body cords,
• fencing outfit (jacket, mask, gloves, underarm protector, good shoes, fencing knickers and long socks)
• Two changes of clothes (at least T-shirts) to change before lunch and at the end of the camp.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- askFred fees are non refundable
- 25% of the paid fees (depending on the fee schedule) is not refundable
- if cancelled before May 15, 2018 - 75% refund
- if cancelled between May 15 and 31, 2018 - 50% refund
- no refund if canceled on or after June 1, 2018 for whatever reason (including medical)
To request a refund please send email with your name and mailing address and the check will be sent within 3 weeks (per refund schedule above)
If you have any questions please contact AFM at office@AcademyOfFencingMasters.com
For more information about AFM camps go to http://academyoffencingmasters.com/camps/about-afm-camps.
Preregistration opens on 12/21/2017.
Preregistration closes on 06/17/2018.