|Alliance Winter Camp / Y8-12
|| Jan 2, 2018 - Jan 5, 2018
PLEASE NOTE THAT REGISTRATIONS AFTER DEC 25th DO COME WITH A $50 LATE FEE FOR BOTH MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS
January 2-5, 2018
Daily: 9:00am - 3:00pm Daily - Time is subject to change if camp numbers increase. Please keep an eye here as we will post the confirmed times closer to the camp.
- practice and competitive fencing bouts (at least 3 hours daily)
- fencing bouts with different missions and tasks
- fencing strategies & technique
- intensive foot work & blade work
- stretching & coordination exercises
- general & special fitness exercises
- fencing videos reviews
Individual Lessons are available after/before the camp hours upon request
WHAT TO BRING:
- lunch (Alliance will provide water and healthy snacks only. A refrigerator and microwave are available for personal use)
- small towel
- extra T-shirts
- complete fencing uniform (including under arm protector, knickers and high socks)
- 2-3 working weapons and body cords
Andrey Geva (Camp Director) - Alliance Fencing Academy
- 2006 USFA Developmental Coach of the Year
- Team USA Designated Epee Coach for Cadet/Junior International Tournaments
- Coach of many US National Champions and World Cup winners and medalists
Sergey Danilov - Alliance Fencing Academy
- Former member of Russian cadet/junior national teams
- Coach of several USA national medalists
- 10 years of coaching experience
Additional Coaching Staff TBA
1212A Cedar Post Lane
Houston, TX. 77055
Accommodation with Alliance's hosting families is available upon request, and depends on availability.
Requests must be made to: email@example.com before December 25th 2017, After this date, we can not guarantee availability.
1. Alliance Registration Form:
Registration form can be found on Alliance website under camps.
Please register by December 25th 2017. $50 late fee will apply after this date.
Please download the Waiver of Liability and Consent for Medical Treatment form at:
The Waiver is due on the first day of camp.
$375 Alliance Members or $110 Daily
$475 Non-Alliance Members or $125 Daily
$150 non-refundable deposit to be paid upon registration
We accept credit/debit card, checks, and cash
Checks are payable to: Alliance Fencing Academy (1212A Cedar Post Lane. Houston, TX. 77055)
To pay by credit/debit card please call to 713-410-6655 (Sarah)
Family discount of 20% off second and up in the same family.
We look forward to see you fencing with us!