|Alliance International Epee Camp, Summer 2017
|| Aug 7, 2017 - Aug 11, 2017
For Youth-14/Cadet/Junior/Senior competitive fencers (must be at least 13 yeas old)
August 7-11 2017
Daily 9:00am - 3:00pm
This 5-days training camp will be dedicated to repetitive bouting experience to develop stamina and fencing experience. Fencers will have no less than 30 bouts daily.
The top world ranked fencers - TBA
More International team members will be added as they confirm.
THE CAMP WILL INCLUDE:
- practice and competitive fencing bouts (between 3-4 hours daily) with the top ranked world and U.S. fencers
- fencing bouts with different missions and tasks
- fencing strategies & technique
- intensive foot work & blade work
- stretching & coordination exercises
- general & specific fitness exercises
ACCOMMODATIONS: REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY JULY 30th
Accommodation with Alliance hosting families at $15 per day is available upon request and depends on availability (food and entertainment fees may apply). Please send your accommodation request and your flight information to email@example.com , 713-410-6655 ASAP.
Fencers should bring extra cash for their lunch at the camp and their dinner outside the house (we're planning to have at least one camp dinner each session).
Andrey Geva (USA) - Camp Director
- USA Women's Epee National Coach
- 2006 USFA Developmental Coach of the Year
- Coach of many World Cup champions and medalists
Sergey Danilov (USA) - Alliance Coach
- Former member of Russian cadet/junior national teams
– Coach of several national and international champions
– 10 years of coaching experience
Additional coaching staff TBA
1212A Cedar Post Lane, Houston TX 77055
FEE: (we accept credit/debit cards, checks, and cash):
$600 / 5 day session - Non Members ($150 / daily)
$550 / 5 day session -Alliance Members ($150 / daily rate)
Family discount of 20% off second and up in the same family.
$150 non-refundable deposit is due by July 11th ($25 late fee will apply after this date)
Individual lessons are available after/before the camp hours upon request
You can pay cash, by check or by credit/debit card
Checks are payable to: Alliance Fencing Academy (1212A Cedar Post Lane. Houston, TX. 77055)
To pay by credit/debit card please call to 713-410-6655
Please fill out the camp Registration Form on Alliance website: http://www.alliance-fencing-academy.com/alliance-international-epee-camp-summer-2013/
Please register on askFRED (see above)
Please download the camp Waiver:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 713-410-6655