|U.S National Women's Saber Training Camp
|| Jan 21, 2017 - Jan 25, 2017
U.S National Women's Saber Training Camp
Hosted by Advanced Fencing & Fitness Academy.
Participate in the official U.S Women’s Saber National Team Training Camp prior to the New York World Cup.
Join Olympic team members along with top Junior and Cadet fencers for a 5-day camp lead by U.S Olympic Coach Ed Korfanty.
This opportunity will allow you to train with the top athletes in the world.
Camp is open to both men and women with top men fencers also participating and some international guests.
Proceeds go to US National Teams
Participants must have a C or higher. Exceptions are allowed with coach’s recommendation.
Saturday Jan. 21: 4pm - 7pm
Sunday Jan. 22: 9am - 12pm
Mon. - Wed. Jan 23, 24, 25: 6pm - 9pm
Hosted By: Advanced Fitness and Fencing Academy
Polish Cultural Foundation
117 Broadway, Clark, NJ 07066
Fee: $300 (Day Rate: $80)
Deadline: December 30, 2016
Late Registration Fee: $350
No camp fees for:
Top 8 ranked Seniors on Rolling points
Top 6 ranked Juniors on Team points
Top 2 Cadets on Team points
Holiday Inn Clark
36 Valley Rd.
Clark, NJ 07066
Promo code: “Fencing”
Maestro Ed Korfanty
- U.S National Team Coach since 1999
- 3x World Champion
- Coach of Mariel Zagunis & Rebecca Ward
- F.I.E Hall of Fame 2013
- U.S Fencing Hall of Fame 2008
- Personal Students have won 58 World Championship Medals & 6 Olympic Medals (2 Gold, 4 Bronze)
- U.S Olympic Committee Coach of the Year 2000, 2003, 2004
- U.S. Fencing Coaches Association Distinguished Merit Award for International Coaching - Coach of the Year 2005
Preregistration opens on 11/26/2016.
Preregistration closes on 12/30/2016.