Regional Open Circuit tournaments are open to current USFA competitive members eligible to fence in Open competitions (one-day membership are not valid for this tournament) and to foreign fencers with current FIE licenses.
* Registration fee is $35 including $5 ROC fee.
* DIV1A event fee is $25.
* Vet event fee is $20.
* Registration fee is not refundable.
* Last day for request event fee is 8/31/2012
* Host Hotel:
· 11805 Lackland Road, St. Louis,MO / phone: (314) 991-3262 / fax: (314) 991-3374
· Contract Start Date: 9/7/2012 / Contract End Date: 9/9/2012
· Number of Rooms: 10 / Room Type: 2 Bedded / Rate: $76.50 plus tax on 09/07/12, and $68.50 plus tax on 09/08/12
· Tax rate: 15.18%
Free Bright Side Breakfast
Free High Speed Internet in all guest rooms
Local Restaurants including
Div 1A Senior Women's Epee
Div 1A Senior Women's Foil
Div 1A Senior Women's Saber
Div 1A Senior Men's Epee
Div 1A Senior Men's Foil
Div 1A Senior Men's Saber
Vet Combined Women's Epee
Vet Combined Women's Foil
Vet Combined Women's Saber
Vet Combined Men's Epee
Vet Combined Men's Foil
Vet Combined Men's Saber
Format: The format for all ROC events is one round of pools (of sizes in accord with the Operations Manual maximized to 6 and 7 fencers as possible), with 100% promoted to a direct elimination table.
Regional Points – The ROCs award points to the top 32. Only the best 3 results count toward point totals; points can only be updated once results and program service fee are received by the National Office from the ROC tournament organizer.
Preregistration opens on 07/22/2012.
Preregistration closes on 09/02/2012.
You still an register at the door with double the event fee.