Limit of 10 spaces for each event due to venue size restrictions! First paid, first served!
Part of our Developmental Sabre Series
Cutting Edge Fencing Center
6455 Hilltop Drive #116
North Richland Hills, Texas 76180
Please note: Space is limited. This is a Developmental Tournament, intended to serve beginning Y10/12 fencers and Rising U19 fencers. Help us out and keep your entourage small! We will be running "live results" from the venue to allow people to keep tabs on the progress of things as it moves along.
Schedule:Close of check-in times
- 10:00 AM - Y10/12 "Developmental" Mixed Sabre
- 12:30 PM - Women's U19 E and Under Sabre
- 3:00 PM - Mens' U19 E and Under Sabre
* Y10/12 Note: The Y10/12 event is intended for athletes that have not yet achieved moderate levels of success in this age category. If you have Y12 National Points - this is not really an event for you! If you're somewhat newer to competition and still looking for that breakthrough Y12 performance, or are still fencing in Y10's, then come fence in this one!
# U19 Note: After Junior Olympics in February, Junior (U20) becomes U19, allowing rising Juniors an additional time period in which they can fence U19 events (and aging out Juniors are no longer eligible). If you're aging out of Y12 and are looking for a good challenge, this is your event!
Birth Year Eligibility:
Youth 10/12: Born 1999-2004
U19: Born 1999-1993
- Prepaid Registration: $25 (before 11:59 PM CDT 6/21/2012)
Prepaid registration accepted on askFRED only.
- At-The-Door Registration: $30
Due to venue limitations, and the desire to keep this a friendly, developmental event, a strict event size of 10 people will be maintained. Prepay and reserve your entry spot!
USA Fencing Membership Required
- All events: 1 pools of up to 10 people (double stripped, of course!), 100% promoted to Direct Elimination tableau.
- Pools: 5-touch bouts.
- Y10/12 DE's 2 out of 3 5-touch bouts.
- U19 DE's: 15-touch bouts.
- Referee Cadre
- Bout Committee