- Must wear required fencing attire and bring at least 2 working weapons and 2 working body cords. There is a weapons check.
- Current valid USFA membership required or have proof (receipt) that payment has been made. You can join/renew at the door (parent signature required).
- Liability waiver - Upon entering this tournament you agree to abide by the current rules of the USFA and other applicable rules instituted by MFC. You acknowledge you are entering this tournament at your own risk and release the USFA and its sponsors, MFC, and referees from any liability. With entry you give consent to MFC to obtain medical care from any licensed physician, hospital or clinic for any injury or illness that may arise during activities associated with this tournament.
REGISTRATION FEES - $30 PER EVENT (MFC-members - $20)
- Preregistration AND payment made on-line through FRED $10 registration fee (nonrefundable) plus $20 AT THE DOOR PAYABLE VIA CASH OR CHECK.
- non-preregistered/walk-in Fee $40 per event
Payments made at the door must be in cash or check only. CREDIT CARDS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Only official USFA ratings will be used.
- Round Robin Open Pool; if more then 12 fencers- 50% goes to next Round Pool.
- Medals awarded to 3 places
Fencers are responsible for ensuring accuracy of all posted information and must report errors to the bout committee immediately. Fencer signature on pool score sheets implies accuracy.
Close of Check in 7pm
Preregistration opens on 03/07/2012.
Preregistration closes on 05/21/2012.